Designer Size Inclusive Clothing
View our stunning products today.
Tips Concerning Our Designer Size Inclusive Clothing in Australia
We offer flattering silhouettes that fit and chic, on-trend fashion with a relaxed, feminine touch. You may hold all your weight either at the top or the bottom, which is why we design and make clothing adjusted to fit various body shapes and sizes.
- You need not wear fast-fashion items made of cheap viscose and rayon that make you look less capable and feel less confident than you should. You merit classy designs and long-lasting, well-crafted clothing items that you can enjoy. We enable you to present yourself as you are.
- Many of our items comprise linen, bamboo/cotton, cotton with elastane for stretch, blended wool, and other quality fabrics.
- We carefully choose our durable textiles to accent your curves attractively and accommodate diverse body types to fulfil our customer needs. You will feel and look lovely in our body-positive attire that makes our clients look cool, classy, and vogueish.
- We listen to our shoppers, models, and retailers and supply high-end size inclusive dresses, patterns, and outlines to innovatively, tastefully, and creatively compliment figures for which many stores do not cater. Our client responses are tremendously positive.
- Consider the following aspects if you are frequently frustrated by the lack of off-the-rack outfits in your size. Our luxury wear designers often do not pay attention to the old play-it-safe rules for 8-26 sizes. They believe that you need not necessarily cover your arms or wear black only.
- We pay attention to proportion. Our classic, comfortable, slim fit, mid-length Lola black skirt with a mid-rise waistline, for instance, is made of soft jersey fabric and has an elasticised waistband. It will make your legs look longer and define your waist.
We also sell high-waisted stretch, bootcut, skinny, narrow, and vintage jeans. Our Natalie Wakeling designed Brooke jeans sport a hand-curved, double-width waistband for good tummy support.
What Do Our High-End Fashion Designers Offer You?
View our Tempt designer jeans if you want your thigh area and bottom to appear smaller. The singularly angled pockets sit low for a slender look. Natalie Wakeling designs all our top-quality made-in-Australia jeans.
- Our Bella flare jeans have body-shaping features. The high-rise waist boasts a corset design for tummy support and vintage-inspired wide trouser legs that make your legs look longer. Tuck your blouse in to emphasise your feminine figure and show the three-button feature. Our wide-legged luxury clothing jeans will balance your hips with your upper body and make you feel fabulous in high heels.
- Consider our Fever stretch jeans if you want 70s appeal and a waistband that is feminine, comfortable, and sculpted. The extra-long rise offers complete derriere coverage that wraps around to pull in your tummy.
- Why not buy our classic cut, slightly stretch Fever denim skirt that sits just above or on the knee? Update your summer wardrobe with this fresh, crisp, vintage blue wash skirt with impeccably placed pockets, a straight silhouette, straight hemline, and a zip-fly fastening.
- Our unfussy, slim-leg, high-waisted, three-way stretch black Jacqui jeans suggest loads of attitude. They have a custom-curved waistband and a high yoke at the back that helps to flatten and smooth your belly. Shape and sculpt your waist with these gorgeous jeans.
Do you prefer indigo, vintage, vintage wash, baby blue, or black? We have them all. Please email us to place a backorder if your women's high-end clothing size has sold out.
Why Trust Embody Women with Your Luxury Size Inclusive Clothing?
We are the leading size-inclusive designer fashion label in Australia. We believe that size does not define style and that all women deserve to acquire timeless, top-quality, well-fitted apparel effortlessly.
- Our denim for diverse bodies designer, Natalie Wakeling, concentrates on excellence regarding fabric, technology, structure, and fit that suits all shapes and sizes.
- We sell garments that will last and be wearable for many years as we are aware of the amount of clothing in landfills worldwide and the environmental damage it causes. We prefer to manufacture quality, enabling our customers to buy fewer pieces that endure and look beautiful for a long time.
- Our Australian, high-end ladies clothing producers follow the rules and regulations regarding the disposal of chemicals used in fabric dyeing, pay their workers the rates required by law, and provide fair working conditions.
We have the know-how and industry experience required to make exquisite size inclusive fashion items. Our designers and patternmakers produce pieces that measure up to your standards.